Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Disappointed

So I didn't get a chance to update yesterday, but I didn't really eat much anyway..I don't even remember what I ate.. the only thing I took a picture of was my midnight guilty pleasure snack..lol..

Yup there it was, a bag of chocolate chip cookies and a cup of milk was just a few steps away in the fridge..so I couldn't resist..I mean who would? :P...


And TODAY..I had class early in the morning so didn't have time for breakfast and was running late all at once...So somebody say STRESSED OUT?!? Went to sleep pretty late last night..Watched The Hills and just a whole bunch of other junk on TV. ..
Breakfast:
When I got to college all I saw along the way was candy candy candy.. but I stayed strong and bought myself a Special K Blueberry Granola Bar and Poland Spring Water...was so proud :P


AND THEN..an hour after that was extremely disappointing as I couldn't resist, couldn't help but give in into temptation damn it... It was there right in front of me..like "TADA!" "Welcome to Starbucks" and I was like standing there contemplating...and yet I gave in to my addiction..:/ Even though I enjoyed my Vanilla Latte...the only thing that made me feel better was that I FOR ONCE got a TALL coffee instead of my usual Grande or Venti... But yea I was going so strong I hadn't had any coffee what so ever for about 2-3 weeks and I was so proud and I was eating all healthy...and then..BAM!...grrrr.... I went cold turkey and then I blew it... BUT I'm still determined to succeed and I WILL!... so no more coffee for at least 2 more weeks if not more.. Coffee bad! BAd! ....:/ and so are energy drinks..! I'm pretty much addicted to them too..BUT I actually maintained my cold turkey for about a month with that.. so I guess I've accomplished something...

Lunch:
For lunch I had Quaker Ranch Quakes Rice Snacks.. I though they would be pretty tasty..I love ranch stuff... honestly I wasn't that impressed...could've been better more yummier...but I don't hate..food is food...and food is good:)


I also my new addiction...grilled cheese toast with pieces of avocado...yummmm... i love it..! And I also had a fruit salad (mandarin and melon).


Dinner:
My dinner wasn't that exciting. I was in the mood for some Chicken Cup Noodles Soup...
And then "BLINCHIKI"(crepes) with red caviar.. :P hehe very "delish". Oh and a piece of salty tomato...


That's about it... Good Night! :))

No comments: