Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Guess Who's back? :p

I know I haven't been loyal lately to this blog...after I came back from Dominican Republic, I had a lot of things to take care of and I was starting my second year of college so for the past two months I've been pretty stressed out and had absolutely no time to update. I've been bad.. ate lots of junk food and drank plenty of red bulls and coffee...at one point I even admitted to being addicted to them.. BUT..for the past 2 weeks I've been clean..cutting down on a lot of things and decided to get back on track with my "healthy lifestyle" goal :p... so I'M BACK!! :)))

Breakfast:
At breakfast I started out with some DANNON Activia berry yogurt. It's apparently very good for your digestive system. Then I made myself some Lipton tea with 2 sugars(usually i go all out and add like 3-4 tspns :0) and snacked on Bahlsen Waffelleten, basically these yummy waffles covered half way in chocolate:P


Lunch:
I was in the mids of leaving my house to go to college and then it hit me that I had no lunch today and if I don't eat right now I'm probably going to be starving for the next couple of hours..sooo...I made myself a quick salad. I cut up tomatoes and cucumbers into little pieces, added some pieces of Bologna and White American cheese. Topped it off with a spoon of sour cream and snacked on some black bread.


Snack/Dinner:
Usually Mondays and Wednesdays I have classes until 10pm and there are 3 classes..almost 2-3 hours each. So by the time I get home I'm pretty much hungryy.. So today during my classes I snacked on 2 Strawberry Yogurt chewy granola bars and for once actually finished my Poland Spring Sparkling water.

I came home around 10:30-11:00 and knowing that it's bad to eat at night, I was so hungry that at that point I don't think I cared :)).. So I went ahead and made myself a weird but very good sandwich.. I took lettuce and melted cheese on it. Since I made two sandwiches I used a different type of cheese on each(White and Plain American Cheese). Then I layered a sweet red pepper on it and two pieces of Bologna on each. Ate it with the black bread again and had a kiwi for desert :P

No comments: