Friday, October 17, 2008

My new Creation:P

Well greetings everyone! Today was my day off from college and I was actually able to spend more time making myself something to eat.
P.S. This is a blog for October 16,2008 :P

Breakfast:
I had Archer Farms Blueberry Granola With Flax All Natural Cereal (29g whole grain/7g of FAT..per serving). It's not the first time I've tried it and I really like it:P



Lunch:
So I was bored and my fridge was pretty empty..so I worked with what I had to create something yummy from weird combination of foods. I cooked up some white rice, mixed in some lemon juice and put a big spoon of Judie's Apple butter on the side... I looked at it, wondering if it even tastes good and then mixed in the apple butter with the lemon rice...and TADA!~ it came out delicious.. its a weird combination of things but it works!...I dare you to try it! :P


Dinner:
My mommy made mashed potatoes and some sort of sauce.. I think there was fried eggplants, carrots, tomato sauce and a lot of other things. I liked it a lot..added some french toast and licked the place empty))
THANKS MOM!

No comments: