Thursday, August 7, 2008

Healthy Life Style..Here I Come! :-p

Breakfast:
I woke up pretty late today, so my breakfast was fast and easy. Honestly I don't usually eat breakfast, I either don't have the time or I'm just not hungry. But since I have decided to have a healthy lifestyle I've made room in my busy schedule for the "most important meal of the day". I had All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes with milk, topped with three slices of a Golden Label apple and two kiwis. It was as good as I expected it to be :p


Lunch:
So for lunch I had a small sandwich, a yummy salad and I drank it all down with fruit punch flavored Vitamin Water. I took Lithuanian Rye Bread and put some tomatoes and two slices of Hungarian Style Salami and that was my sandwich basically:). My salad had some thinly cut vine sweet mini peppers and poivrons, 5 slices of cucumbers and 3 of tomatoes. I also added some of the Earthbound Farm Organic Spring Mix and croûtons. It was delicious n nutritious :p hehe

Dinner:
Well by the time dinner came around I was pretty hungry so i cooked macaroni and added some Ragu sauce and Parmesan cheese for flavor. It's actually one of my many favorite meals :p what can I say it's easy to make and it's gooooddd:)).


For desert I ate about 5 Madeleine cookies and drank a cup of tea with maple syrup. I'm very proud of myself, I haven't had any candy or chocolate or any kind of sweets today. I'm one of those people who have a sweet tooth almost all the time so for me to sacrifice all that ..really shows a lot about how determined I am to change my life around lately..hehe
P.S. I did some snacking after lunch and before dinner like string cheese and carrots with ranch sauce :p Well..I guess I'm out for the night...no more eating for me till morning. Nite Nite..

No comments: