Friday, August 8, 2008

Trying to keep up..

Breakfast:
I had the All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes again with milk but this time with some berry jam/jelly...and of course a kiwi again.. i really have to go do some grocery shopping..need more fruits and veggies..:p
Lunch:
Well to stay true to this posts label "lunch on the go"... I didn't really have any time to sit down and eat because I was driving around with my mother and had a lot of things to take care of. So I ended up eating as we drove and the food on the go ended up to be a subway sandwich, Lays Classic chips and some acai-blueberry-pomegranate flavored vitamin water. My foot long sandwich was pretty simple: Italian Herbs & Cheese Bread, melted American cheese, turkey, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, a little bit of mayo and extra vinegar. It was yummy I must say but i ended up giving half of it to my mom...heh.. yea sharing is caring :p

Dinner:
I was tired and lazy to make any grand dinner plans so I just had to go with my best options. So I ended up frying eggs and some Bologna with sweet mini peppers. I only a
te crumbs from the bread being that I only used it for the egg yolks :p..lol

For desert I had a slice of mango marble cake/pie and drank sweetened carrot juice...it was a weird combination but it tasted pretty good:))
P.S. Doesn't the sweet pepper in the picture below look like one of those peppers in the "Chillys" commercials? I think I see the resemblance..except this one is yellow and the one in the commercial is red..lmao..:P

No comments: