Saturday, August 9, 2008

No time for Lunch..

Breakfast:
Today my breakfast was just lovely! I had GoLean High Protein and High Fiber Cereal with milk, slices of banana, blueberries and raspberries. I must repeat myself... It was veryy YUMMY!! I actually heard about this cereal from my aunt..she apparently enjoys it almost every morning so I decided to give it a try and also she claims that it's healthy for you.. so It's a win win :)))

P.S. PROTEIN: 13 g. FIBER: 10 g. LOW FAT: 1 g.

Lunch:
My lunch wasn't so great today, I just didn't have time for it. I just made myself a snack that ended up to be All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes with blueberries, raspberries and a peach on the side. Yea, it was some what similar to my breakfast but hey! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not repeat it a couple of times:P

Dinner:
Well for dinner I had a well known Ukrainian dish " Holodnii Borsch" (Cold Borsch) lol.. It's very healthy as in it's made up of fresh vegetables, bologna, eggs, beets and cold kefir... so it stays true to it's title..it should only be served cold.. that's why my mom always makes in mostly during the summer. This dish is usually served with hot cooked potatoes for a hot/cold effect.. yea so it was delicious..

And within about 20 minutes I had enough room in my stomach for a salad.. the regular spring mix, tomatoes, cucumbers and mini sweet peppers. Of course I took a picture of the whole salad bowl... well its family sized so I actually ate 1/4 of that .heh

P.S. I'm still deciding on desert:p

No comments: