Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Eating out..

Breakfast:
Today I had All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes with milk. It sucks I ran out of the Go Lean cereal:/ To kill my lonely blues I added some blueberries..lol.. creative ain't it?haha I promise I will get better :))
Lunch/Dinner:
My mother, brother and I spent the whole day doing a whole lot of things.. so much stuff to take care of before we leave.. but yea.. we stopped by Gino's Cafe to get something to snack on.. we ended up ordering whole meals and when I say there was a lot of food.. I actually mean there was A LOT OF FOOD! I didn't even get to finish my plate..I was so full from the ceasar chicken salad: our appetizer..lol
Also I had some grilled veggies :p my fav..
For the main course I had chicken shish kebab with mashed potatoes. They gave me like a quarter of the plate of onions after I specifically asked them not to...I HATE ONIONS!! the only time I force myself to eat them is when i'm so sick that my mom gives me the option of either eating onions to kill germs or w.e. or go to the hospital.. lol.. so yea I see onions as medicine.. and I hate medicine..:)

No comments: